The shrinking middle class
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Angle, 2007. "The Macro Model of the Inequality Process and The Surging Relative Frequency of Large Wage Incomes," Papers 0705.3430, arXiv.org.
- Jérôme Lefranc, 2012.
"Polarisation et déclin de la classe moyenne : le cas de la Russie,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
12054, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jérôme Lefranc, 2012. "Polarisation et déclin de la classe moyenne : le cas de la Russie," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00775929, HAL.
- Katharine L. Bradbury, 1990. "The changing fortunes of American families in the 1980s," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 25-40.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00775929 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greg J. Duncan & Timothy M. Smeeding & Willard Rodgers, 1991. "Whither the Middle Class'? A Dynamic View," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_56, Levy Economics Institute.
- James Foster & Michael Wolfson, 2010. "Polarization and the decline of the middle class: Canada and the U.S," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(2), pages 247-273, June.
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 1995. "Did the middle class shrink during the 1980s? UK evidence from kernel density estimates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 407-413, October.
- James Foster and Michael C. Wolfson, "undated". "Polarization and the Decline of the Middle Class: Canada and the US," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp031, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Steven Pressman, 2006. "The Decline of the Middle Class: An International Perspective," LIS Working papers 280, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- John C. Weicher, 1987. "Mismeasuring Poverty and Progress," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 6(3), pages 715-730, Winter.
- Angle, John, 2006. "Not a Hollowing Out, a Stretching: Trends in U.S. Nonmetro Wage Income Distribution, 1961-2003," MPRA Paper 10111, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Aug 2008.
- Popli, Gurleen, 2006. "The rising wage inequality in Mexico, 1984-2000: A distributional analysis," MPRA Paper 399, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbne:y:1986:i:sep:p:41-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.