Política Fomento Empresarial y Reconversión Laboral: Experiencias Internacionales y el Caso Chileno
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Erasmo Escala 1835, 6500620 Santiago|
Phone: (562) 692-0265
Fax: (562) 692-0303
Web page: http://www.economia.uahurtado.cl/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel K. Lee, 1992. "A Survey Of Target Industries," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 22(1), pages 43-57, Summer.
- Timothy J. Bartik, .
"The Market Failure Approach to Regional Economic Development Policy,"
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles
tjb1990, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1990. "The Market Failure Approach to Regional Economic Development Policy," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 4(4), pages 361-370, November.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1999. "The Market Failure Approach to Regional Economic Development Policy," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers, in: John P. Blair & Laura A. Reese (ed.), Readings in Urban Economics: Issues and Public Policy, pages 14-24 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Dan Y. Dabney, 1991. "Do Enterprise Zone Incentives Affect Business Location Decisions?," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 5(4), pages 325-334, November.
- Terry F. Buss, 1995. "Displaced Workers and Rural Entrepreneurship: A Four-State Study," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 9(1), pages 15-24, February.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2003. "Local Economic Development Policies," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 03-91, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- David C. Ranney & John J. Betancur, 1992. "Labor-Force-Based Development: A Community-Oriented Approach to Targeting Job Training and Industrial Development," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 6(3), pages 286-296, August.
- Orley Ashenfelter & David Card, 1984.
"Using the Longitudinal Structure of Earnings to Estimate the Effect of Training Programs,"
NBER Working Papers
1489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Card, David, 1985. "Using the Longitudinal Structure of Earnings to Estimate the Effect of Training Programs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 648-60, November.
- Elaine Webster & Edward J. Mathis & Charles E. Zech, 1990. "The Case for State-Level Export Promotion Assistance: A Comparison of Foreign and Domestic Export Employment Multipliers," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 4(3), pages 203-210, August.
- Chinitz, Benjamin, 1986. "The Regional Transformation of the American Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 300-303, May.
- Robert J. Barro & Paul M. Romer, 1991.
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number barr91-1, March.
- Burt S. Barnow, 1987. "The Impact of CETA Programs on Earnings: A Review of the Literature," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 22(2), pages 157-193.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1991. "Who Benefits from State and Local Economic Development Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wbsle, January.
- Leven, Charles L, 1986. "Analysis and Policy Implications of Regional Decline," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 308-12, May.
- Frank L. Hefner & Paulo P. Guimares, 1994. "Backward And Forward Linkages In Manufacturing Location Decisions Reconsidered," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 24(3), pages 229-244, Winter.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ila:ilades:inv109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcela Perticara)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.