The impact of globalisation and trade on the productivity performance of the Irish food manufacturing sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raushan Bokusheva & Heinrich Hockmann, 2006.
"Production risk and technical inefficiency in Russian agriculture,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 93-118, March.
- Bokusheva, Raushan & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2005. "Production Risk and Technical Inefficiency in Russian Agriculture," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24610, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Frances Ruane & Ali Ugur, 2005.
"Labour Productivity and Foreign Direct Investment in Irish Manufacturing Industry - A Decomposition Analysis,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 36(1), pages 19-43.
- Frances Ruane & Ali U?ur, 2005. "Labour Productivity and Foreign Direct Investment in Irish Manufacturing Industry: A Decomposition Analysis," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp027, IIIS.
- George Battese & D. Rao & Christopher O'Donnell, 2004. "A Metafrontier Production Function for Estimation of Technical Efficiencies and Technology Gaps for Firms Operating Under Different Technologies," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 91-103, January.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Industry; Ireland; Productivity; Stochastic Production Function;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-12-01 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2006-12-01 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INT-2006-12-01 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .