Whether Cross-Listing, Stock-specific and Market-wide Calendar Events impact Intraday Volatility Dynamics? Evidence from the Indian Stock Market using High-frequency Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Abhyankar & D. Ghosh & E. Levin & R.J. Limmack, 1997.
"Bid-ask Spreads, Trading Volume and Volatility: Intra-day Evidence from the London Stock Exchange,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 343-362.
- A Abhyankar & D Ghosh & E Levin & R J Limmack, 1995. "Bid-Ask Spreads, Trading Volume and Volatility: Intraday Evidence from the London Stock Exchange," Working Papers Series 95/11, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Wood, Robert A & McInish, Thomas H & Ord, J Keith, 1985. " An Investigation of Transactions Data for NYSE Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 723-739, July.
- Andersen, Torben G & Bollerslev, Tim, 1997.
" Heterogeneous Information Arrivals and Return Volatility Dynamics: Uncovering the Long-Run in High Frequency Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(3), pages 975-1005, July.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev, 1996. "Heterogeneous Information Arrivals and Return Volatility Dynamics: Uncovering the Long-Run in High Frequency Returns," NBER Working Papers 5752, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brock, William A. & Kleidon, Allan W., 1992. "Periodic market closure and trading volume : A model of intraday bids and asks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 451-489.
- Per Alkeback & Niclas Hagelin, 2004. "Expiration day effects of index futures and options: evidence from a market with a long settlement period," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(6), pages 385-396.
- Anat R. Admati, Paul Pfleiderer, 1988. "A Theory of Intraday Patterns: Volume and Price Variability," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 3-40.
- Chan, K C & Christie, William G & Schultz, Paul H, 1995. "Market Structure and the Intraday Pattern of Bid-Ask Spreads for NASDAQ Securities," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68(1), pages 35-60, January.
- Taylor, Nicholas, 2004. "Trading intensity, volatility, and arbitrage activity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 1137-1162, May.
- Nicholas Taylor, 2004. "Modeling discontinuous periodic conditional volatility: Evidence from the commodity futures market," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(9), pages 805-834, September.
- Muller, Ulrich A. & Dacorogna, Michel M. & Olsen, Richard B. & Pictet, Olivier V. & Schwarz, Matthias & Morgenegg, Claude, 1990. "Statistical study of foreign exchange rates, empirical evidence of a price change scaling law, and intraday analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 1189-1208, December.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev, 1998. "Deutsche Mark-Dollar Volatility: Intraday Activity Patterns, Macroeconomic Announcements, and Longer Run Dependencies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(1), pages 219-265, February.
- Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim & Cai, Jun, 2000. "Intraday and interday volatility in the Japanese stock market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 107-130, June.
- Harris, Lawrence, 1986. "A transaction data study of weekly and intradaily patterns in stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 99-117, May.
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim, 1987. " Trading Mechanisms and Stock Returns: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(3), pages 533-553, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iim:iimawp:11461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eciimin.html .