Dynamic Dark Pool Trading Strategies in Limit Order Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Buti, Sabrina & Rindi, Barbara & Werner, Ingrid M., 2010. "Dynamic Dark Pool Trading Strategies in Limit Order Markets," Working Paper Series 2010-6, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Elvira Sojli & Wing Wah Tham, 2011.
"Sunshine trading: Flashes of trading intent at the NASDAQ,"
2011/17, Norges Bank.
- Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Elvira Sojli & Wing Wah Tham, 2012. "Sunshine Trading: Flashes of Trading Intent at the NASDAQ," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-141/IV/DSF47, Tinbergen Institute.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Voliotis, Dimitrios, 2015. "Spillover effects between lit and dark stock markets: Evidence from a panel of London Stock Exchange transactions," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 101-106.
- He, William Peng & Lepone, Andrew, 2014. "Determinants of liquidity and execution probability in exchange operated dark pool: Evidence from the Australian Securities Exchange," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-16.
- He, Peng William & Jarnecic, Elvis & Liu, Yubo, 2015. "The determinants of alternative trading venue market share: Global evidence from the introduction of Chi-X," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 27-49.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2010-12-11 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-MST-2010-12-11 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:igi:igierp:371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.igier.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.