Inference for extremal conditional quantile models, with an application to market and birthweight risks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Victor Chernozhukov & Iván Fernández-Val, 2011. "Inference for Extremal Conditional Quantile Models, with an Application to Market and Birthweight Risks," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 78(2), pages 559-589.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val, 2009. "Inference for Extremal Conditional Quantile Models, with an Application to Market and Birthweight Risks," Papers 0912.5013, arXiv.org.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert F. Engle & Simone Manganelli, 2004.
"CAViaR: Conditional Autoregressive Value at Risk by Regression Quantiles,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 22, pages 367-381, October.
- Engle, Robert F & Manganelli, Simone, 1999. "CAViaR: Conditional Autoregressive Value at Risk by Regression Quantiles," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt06m3d6nv, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Robert Engle & Simone Manganelli, 2000. "CAViaR: Conditional Autoregressive Value at Risk by Regression Quantiles," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0841, Econometric Society.
- Donald, Stephen G. & Paarsch, Harry J., 2002. "Superconsistent estimation and inference in structural econometric models using extreme order statistics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 305-340, August.
- Nicholas M. Kiefer & Timothy J. Vogelsang & Helle Bunzel, 2000. "Simple Robust Testing of Regression Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 695-714, May.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731.
- Peter Christoffersen & Jinyong Hahn & Atsushi Inoue, 1999. "Testing, Comparing, and Combining Value at Risk Measures," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 99-44, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Sen, Amartya, 1973. "On Economic Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198281931.
- Patrice Bertail & Christian Haefke & Dimitris N. Politis & Halbert White, 2001. "A subsampling approach to estimating the distribution of diversing statistics with application to assessing financial market risks," Economics Working Papers 599, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Flinn, C. & Heckman, J., 1982.
"New methods for analyzing structural models of labor force dynamics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 115-168, January.
- James J. Heckman & Christopher J. Flinn, 1982. "New Methods for Analyzing Structural Models of Labor Force Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 0856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Becker, Sascha & Hvide, Hans V, 2013.
"Do entrepreneurs matter?,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
109, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Becker, Sascha O. & Hvide, Hans K, 2013. "Do entrepreneurs matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sascha Becker & Hans K. Hvide, 2013. "Do Entrepreneurs Matter?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4088, CESifo Group Munich.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Hvide, Hans K., 2013. "Do entrepreneurs matter?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1002, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Hvide, Hans K., 2013. "Do Entrepreneurs Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 7146, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lee, Ji Hyung, 2016.
"Predictive quantile regression with persistent covariates: IVX-QR approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 105-118.
- Lee, JiHyung, 2015. "Predictive quantile regression with persistent covariates: IVX-QR approach," MPRA Paper 65150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- White, Halbert & Kim, Tae-Hwan & Manganelli, Simone, 2015.
"VAR for VaR: Measuring tail dependence using multivariate regression quantiles,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 169-188.
- Habert white & Tae-Hwan Kim & Simone Manganelli, 2012. "VAR for VaR: Measuring Tail Dependence Using Multivariate Regression Quantiles," Working papers 2012rwp-45, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Manganelli, Simone & White, Halbert & Kim, Tae-Hwan, 2015. "VAR for VaR: measuring tail dependence using multivariate regression quantiles," Working Paper Series 1814, European Central Bank.
- Calluzzo, Paul & Dong, Gang Nathan, 2015. "Has the financial system become safer after the crisis? The changing nature of financial institution risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 233-248.
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Léopold & Van Keilegom, Ingrid, 2014. "Frontier estimation in nonparametric location-scale models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P3), pages 456-470.
- repec:eee:econom:v:203:y:2018:i:1:p:129-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- D’Haultfœuille, Xavier & Maurel, Arnaud & Zhang, Yichong, 2018.
"Extremal quantile regressions for selection models and the black–white wage gap,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 203(1), pages 129-142.
- Xavier D'Haultfoeuille & Arnaud Maurel & Yichong Zhang, 2014. "Extremal Quantile Regressions for Selection Models and the Black-White Wage Gap," NBER Working Papers 20257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- D'Haultfoeuille, Xavier & Maurel, Arnaud & Zhang, Yichong, 2014. "Extremal Quantile Regressions for Selection Models and the Black-White Wage Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 8256, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David M. Kaplan, 2014. "Nonparametric Inference on Quantile Marginal Effects," Working Papers 1413, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Xiong, Qizhou, 2015. "Censored Fractional Response Model: Estimating Heterogeneous Relative Risk Aversion of European Households," IWH Discussion Papers 11/2015, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Oliver Röhn, 2016. "How do policies influence GDP tail risks?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1339, OECD Publishing.
- Denis Chetverikov & Bradley Larsen & Christopher Palmer, 2015. "IV Quantile Regression for Group-level Treatments, with an Application to the Distributional Effects of Trade," NBER Working Papers 21033, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Marino & Alessio Farcomeni, 2015. "Linear quantile regression models for longitudinal experiments: an overview," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 73(2), pages 229-247, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:40/11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .