Testing, Comparing, and Combining Value at Risk Measures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shcherba, Alexandr, 2011. "Comparison of VaR estimation methods for different forecasting samples for Russian stocks," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 24(4), pages 58-70.
- Parente, Paulo M.D.C. & Smith, Richard J., 2011. "Gel Methods For Nonsmooth Moment Indicators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 74-113, February.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Hong, Han & Shum, Matthew, 2007. "Nonparametric likelihood ratio model selection tests between parametric likelihood and moment condition models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 109-140, November.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Iván Fernández-Val, 2011.
"Inference for Extremal Conditional Quantile Models, with an Application to Market and Birthweight Risks,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 78(2), pages 559-589.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val, 2009. "Inference for Extremal Conditional Quantile Models, with an Application to Market and Birthweight Risks," Papers 0912.5013, arXiv.org.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val, 2011. "Inference for extremal conditional quantile models, with an application to market and birthweight risks," CeMMAP working papers CWP40/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Chernozhukov, Victor & Hong, Han, 2003. "An MCMC approach to classical estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 293-346, August.
- Mauro Bernardi & Leopoldo Catania & Lea Petrella, 2014. "Are news important to predict large losses?," Papers 1410.6898, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.
- Kilic, Ekrem, 2006. "Violation duration as a better way of VaR model evaluation : evidence from Turkish market portfolio," MPRA Paper 5610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:pennin:99-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fiupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .