Testing, Comparing, and Combining Value at Risk Measures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ikenberry, David & Lakonishok, Josef & Vermaelen, Theo, 1995.
"Market underreaction to open market share repurchases,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 181-208.
- David Ikenberry & Josef Lakonishok & Theo Vermaelen, 1994. "Market Underreaction to Open Market Share Repurchases," NBER Working Papers 4965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Ruback, Richard S., 1983. "The market for corporate control : The scientific evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-4), pages 5-50, April.
- Cohen, Michael D, et al, 1996.
"Routines and Other Recurring Action Patterns of Organizations: Contemporary Research Issues,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 653-698.
- Michael D. Cohen & Roger Burkhart & Giovanni Dosi & Massimo Egidi & Luigi Marengo & Massimo Warglien & Sidney Winter & with comments by Benjamin Coriat, 1995. "Routines and Other Recurring Action Patterns of Organizations: Contemporary Research Issues," Working Papers 95-11-101, Santa Fe Institute.
- Thakor, Anjan V., 1999. "Information technology and financial services consolidation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2-4), pages 697-700, February.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- Calomiris, Charles W., 1999. "Gauging the efficiency of bank consolidation during a merger wave," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2-4), pages 615-621, February.
- Agrawal, Anup & Jaffe, Jeffrey F & Mandelker, Gershon N, 1992. " The Post-merger Performance of Acquiring Firms: A Re-examination of an Anomaly," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1605-1621, September.
- Healy, Paul M. & Palepu, Krishna G. & Ruback, Richard S., 1992. "Does corporate performance improve after mergers?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 135-175, April.
- Raghavendra Rau, P. & Vermaelen, Theo, 1998. "Glamour, value and the post-acquisition performance of acquiring firms," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 223-253, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shcherba, Alexandr, 2011. "Comparison of VaR estimation methods for different forecasting samples for Russian stocks," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 24(4), pages 58-70.
- Parente, Paulo M.D.C. & Smith, Richard J., 2011. "Gel Methods For Nonsmooth Moment Indicators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 74-113, February.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Hong, Han & Shum, Matthew, 2007. "Nonparametric likelihood ratio model selection tests between parametric likelihood and moment condition models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 109-140, November.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Iván Fernández-Val, 2011.
"Inference for Extremal Conditional Quantile Models, with an Application to Market and Birthweight Risks,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 78(2), pages 559-589.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val, 2009. "Inference for Extremal Conditional Quantile Models, with an Application to Market and Birthweight Risks," Papers 0912.5013, arXiv.org.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val, 2011. "Inference for extremal conditional quantile models, with an application to market and birthweight risks," CeMMAP working papers CWP40/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Chernozhukov, Victor & Hong, Han, 2003. "An MCMC approach to classical estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 293-346, August.
- Mauro Bernardi & Leopoldo Catania & Lea Petrella, 2014. "Are news important to predict large losses?," Papers 1410.6898, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.
- Kilic, Ekrem, 2006. "Violation duration as a better way of VaR model evaluation : evidence from Turkish market portfolio," MPRA Paper 5610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:pennin:99-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fiupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .