The recapitalization needs of European banks if a new financial crisis occurs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Acharya, Viral & Engle, Robert & Pierret, Diane, 2014.
"Testing macroprudential stress tests: The risk of regulatory risk weights,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 36-53.
- Viral V. Acharya & Robert Engle & Diane Pierret, 2013. "Testing Macroprudential Stress Tests: The Risk of Regulatory Risk Weights," NBER Working Papers 18968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V & Engle III, Robert F & Pierret, Diane, 2014. "Testing Macroprudential Stress Tests: The Risk of Regulatory Risk Weights," CEPR Discussion Papers 9800, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acharya, Viral V & Engle III, Robert F & Pierret, Diane, 2013. "Testing Macroprudential Stress Tests: The Risk of Regulatory Risk Weights," CEPR Discussion Papers 9431, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Engle, Robert, 2002. "Dynamic Conditional Correlation: A Simple Class of Multivariate Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 339-350, July.
- Viral Acharya & Robert Engle & Matthew Richardson, 2012. "Capital Shortfall: A New Approach to Ranking and Regulating Systemic Risks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 59-64, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-10-18 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2013-10-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2013-10-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2013-10-18 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ies:wpaper:e201319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Monika Marin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iesegfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.