Report NEP-EEC-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimiliano Affinito, 2013. "Central bank refinancing, interbank markets, and the hypothesis of liquidity hoarding: evidence from a euro-area banking system," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 928, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Marcello Pericoli, 2013. "Macroeconomic and monetary policy surprises and the term structure of interest rates," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 927, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gautier M. Krings & Jean-François Carpantier, & Jean-Charles Delvenne, 2013. "Trade integration and trade imbalances in the European Union: a network pespective," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-22, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2013. "Fiscal Imbalances and Current Account Adjustments in the European Transition Economies," MPRA Paper 50362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Dor, 2013. "The recapitalization needs of European banks if a new financial crisis occurs," Working Papers 2013-ECO-19, IESEG School of Management.
- Kevin Denny & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2013. "Irish attitudes to immigration during and after the boom," Working Papers 201318, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Péter Fáykiss & Gabriella Grosz & Gábor Szigel, 2013. "Transforming subsidiaries into branches - Should we be worrying about it?," MNB Occasional Papers 2013/106, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Enrique Alberola & Ángel Estrada & Daniel Santabárbara, 2013. "Growth beyond imbalances. Sustainable growth rates and output gap reassessment," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 1313, Banco de Espa�a.
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013056 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Michalis Nikiforos & Gennaro Zezza, 2013. "Waiting for Export-led Growth: Why the Troika's Greek Strategy Is Failing," Economics One-Pager Archive op_41, Levy Economics Institute.