Report NEP-RMG-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolf, Christopher & Bozic, Marin & Newton, John & Thraen, Cameron, 2013. "Moove Over: Will New Government-Sponsored Dairy Margin Insurance Crowd Out Private Market Risk Management Tools?," 2013 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the Farm Bill Symposium, October 8-9, Louisville, KY 156713, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00870224 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lucia Esposito & Andrea Nobili & Tiziano Ropele, 2013. "The management of interest rate risk during the crisis: evidence from Italian banks," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 933, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kiema, Ilkka & Jokivuolle, Esa, 2013. "99.9% - really?," Research Discussion Papers 25/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Eric Dor, 2013. "The recapitalization needs of European banks if a new financial crisis occurs," Working Papers 2013-ECO-19, IESEG School of Management.
- Giulio PALOMBA & Luca RICCETTI, 2013. "Asset Management with TEV and VaR;Constraints: the Constrained Efficient;Frontiers," Working Papers 392, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Nadja Klein & Michel Denuit & Stefan Lang & Thomas Kneib, 2013. "Nonlife Ratemaking and Risk Management with Bayesian Additive Models for Location, Scale and Shape," Working Papers 2013-24, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Coble, Keith H. & Barnett, Barry J. & Riley, John Michael, 2013. "Challenging Belief in the Law of Small Numbers," 2013 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the Farm Bill Symposium, October 8-9, Louisville, KY 156958, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bulow, Jeremy & Klemperer, Paul, 2013. "Market-Based Bank Capital Regulation," Research Papers 2132, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Allen Yu-Hung LAI & Seck L. Tan, 2013. "Impact of Disasters and Disaster Risk Management in Singapore: A Case Study of Singapore's Experience in Fighting the SARS Epidemic," Working Papers DP-2013-14, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Sommarat CHANTARAT & Kirk PANNANGPETCH & Nattapong PUTTANAPONG & Thanasin TANOMPONGHANDH, 2013. "Index-Based Risk Financing and Development of Natural Disaster Insurance Programs in Developing Asian Countries," Working Papers DP-2013-09, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Shyam KC, 2013. "Cost Benefit Studies on Disaster Risk Reduction in Developing Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16111, The World Bank.
- M. E. Kahil, 2013. "Geometrization of Econophysics : An Alternative Approach for Measuring Elements of Risk Management of an Economic System," Papers 1310.2220, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Davis, Todd D. & Anderson, John D. & Young, Robert E., 2013. "Evaluating the Interaction between Farm Programs with Crop Insurance and Producers' Risk Preferences," 2013 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the Farm Bill Symposium, October 8-9, Louisville, KY 156753, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sophie van Huellen, 2013. "Price Non-Convergence in Commodities: A Case Study of the Wheat Conundrum," Working Papers 185, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Sann VATHANA & Sothea OUM & Ponhrith KAN & Colas CHERVIER, 2013. "Impact of Disasters and Role of Social Protection in Natural Disaster Risk Management in Cambodia," Working Papers DP-2013-10, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Alankar, Ashwin & Blausten, Peter & Scholes, Myron S., 2013. "The Cost of Constraints: Risk Management, Agency Theory and Asset Prices," Research Papers 2135, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.