Competition and Industry Structure for International Rail Transportation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Friebel, Guido & Ivaldi, Marc & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2011. "Competition and Industry Structure for International Rail Transportation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8491, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivaldi Marc & Mccullough Gerard, 2008.
"Subadditivity Tests for Network Separation with an Application to U.S. Railroads,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Ivaldi, Marc & McCullough, Gerard, 2004. "Subadditivity Tests for Network Separation with an Application to US Railroads," CEPR Discussion Papers 4392, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bassanini, Anna & Pouyet, Jerome, 2005.
"Strategic choice of financing systems in regulated and interconnected industries,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 233-259, February.
- BASSANINI, Anna & POUYET, Jérôme, 2002. "Strategic choice of financing systems in regulated and interconnected industries," CORE Discussion Papers 2002017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bassanini, Anna & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2003. "Strategic Choice of Financing Systems in Regulated and Interconnected Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 3888, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anna Bassanini & Jérôme Pouyet, 2004. "Strategic Choice of Financing Systems in Regulated and Interconnected Industries," Working Papers 2004-08, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Ivaldi, M & McCullough, G J, 2001.
"Density and Integration Effects on Class I U.S. Freight Railroads,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 161-182, March.
- Ivaldi, M. & McCullough, G., 1999. "Density and Integration Effects on Class I U.S. Freight Railroads," Papers 99.526, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Mccullough, Gerard J., 1999. "Density and Integration Effects on Class I U.S. Freight Railroads," IDEI Working Papers 93, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Per Agrell & Jerôme Pouyet, 2004. "The Regulation of Transborder Network Services," Working Papers 2004-38, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
More about this item
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-08-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2011-08-09 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HME-2011-08-09 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2011-08-09 (Network Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-08-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:24795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.