Report NEP-NET-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Friebel, Guido & Ivaldi, Marc & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2011. "Competition and Industry Structure for International Rail Transportation," IDEI Working Papers 680, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 07 Jun 2012.
- David Bardey & Helmuth Cremer & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, 2011. "Doctors´ remuneration schemes and hospital competition in two-sided markets with common network externalities," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 008848, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Stephen P. Ryan & Catherine Tucker, 2011. "Heterogeneity and the Dynamics of Technology Adoption," NBER Working Papers 17253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- YOUM Yoosik, 2011. "A Network Approach to the Economic Models of Fertility," Discussion papers 11062, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Stefania Vitali & James B. Glattfelder & Stefano Battiston, 2011. "The network of global corporate control," Papers 1107.5728, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2011.
- Hiratsuka, Daisuke, 2011. "Production Networks in Asia: A Case Study from the Hard Disk Drive Industry," ADBI Working Papers 301, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Hirotaka Miura, 2011. "SGL: Stata Graph Library for network analysis," CHI11 Stata Conference 7, Stata Users Group.
- Item repec:trt:disawp:1012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Haucap, Justus & Wenzel, Tobias, 2011. "Wettbewerb im Internet: Was ist online anders als offline?," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 16, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Kruse, Jörn, 2011. "Ökonomische Grundlagen des Wettbewerbs im Internet," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 14, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Kostka, Genia & Shin, Kyoung, 2011. "Energy service companies in China: The role of social networks and trust," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 168, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Kyoji Fukao & Toshihiro Okubo, 2011. "Why Has the Border Effect in the Japanese Machinery Sectors Declined? The Role of Business Networks in East Asian Machinery Trade," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-197, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.