SGL: Stata Graph Library for network analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rense Corten, 2011. "Visualization of social networks in Stata using multidimensional scaling," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(1), pages 52-63, March.
- Leo Katz, 1953. "A new status index derived from sociometric analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 18(1), pages 39-43, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hale, Galina, 2012.
"Bank relationships, business cycles, and financial crises,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 312-325.
- Galina Hale, 2011. "Bank Relationships, Business Cycles, and Financial Crises," NBER Chapters,in: Global Financial Crisis National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galina Hale, 2011. "Bank relationships, business cycles, and financial crisis," Working Paper Series 2011-14, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Galina Hale, 2011. "Bank Relationships, Business Cycles, and Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 17356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sufrauj, Shamnaaz & Schiavo, Stefano & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2014. "The Structure and Growth of World Trade, and the Role of Europe in the Global Economy," MPRA Paper 54122, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:chic11:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .