Does Retailer Power Lead to Exclusion?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ilya Segal, 1999. "Contracting with Externalities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(2), pages 337-388.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caprice, Stéphane & Von Schlippenbach, Vanessa & Wey, Christian, 2014.
"Supplier Fixed costs and Retail Market Monopolization,"
TSE Working Papers
14-524, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Stéphane Caprice & Vanessa von Schlippenbach & Christian Wey, 2014. "Supplier Fixed Costs and Retail Market Monopolization," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1408, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Caprice, Stéphane & von Schlippenbach, Vanessa & Wey, Christian, 2014. "Supplier fixed costs and retail market monopolization," DICE Discussion Papers 164, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Gabrielsen, Tommy Staahl & Johansen, Bjørn Olav, 2015.
"Buyer power and exclusion in vertically related markets,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-18.
- Gabrielsen, Tommy Staahl & Johansen, Bjørn Olav, 2012. "Buyer power and exclusion in vertically related markets," Working Papers in Economics 01/12, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Rey, Patrick & Verge, T., 2016. "Secret contracting in multilateral relations," TSE Working Papers 16-744, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jul 2017.
- Ulsaker, Simen A., 2016. "Menu contracts and the division of profits in vertical relationships," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 72-74.
- repec:bla:randje:v:48:y:2017:i:4:p:906-926 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Burguet & Jozsef Sakovics, 2016. "Bidding for input in oligopoly," ESE Discussion Papers 266, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Yaron Yehezkel, 2014. "Motivating a Supplier to Test Product Quality," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 309-345, June.
- Roberto Burguet & József Sákovics, 2017. "Competitive foreclosure," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 48(4), pages 906-926, December.
- Enrique Ide & Juan-Pablo Montero & Nicolás Figueroa, 2016. "Discounts as a Barrier to Entry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(7), pages 1849-1877, July.
- Ulsaker, Simen A., 2016. "Interlocking relationships and quantity rationing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 47-49.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-05-14 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2011-05-14 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:24176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .