Does Retailer Power Lead to Exclusion?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ilya Segal, 1999. "Contracting with Externalities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(2), pages 337-388.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caprice, Stéphane & Von Schlippenbach, Vanessa & Wey, Christian, 2014.
"Supplier Fixed costs and Retail Market Monopolization,"
TSE Working Papers
14-524, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Caprice, Stéphane & von Schlippenbach, Vanessa & Wey, Christian, 2014. "Supplier fixed costs and retail market monopolization," DICE Discussion Papers 164, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Stéphane Caprice & Vanessa von Schlippenbach & Christian Wey, 2014. "Supplier Fixed Costs and Retail Market Monopolization," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1408, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Patrick Rey & Thibaud Vergé, 2017. "Secret contracting in multilateral relations," Working Papers 2017-44, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Gabrielsen, Tommy Staahl & Johansen, Bjørn Olav, 2015.
"Buyer power and exclusion in vertically related markets,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-18.
- Gabrielsen, Tommy Staahl & Johansen, Bjørn Olav, 2012. "Buyer power and exclusion in vertically related markets," Working Papers in Economics 01/12, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Burguet & József Sákovics, 2017. "Competitive foreclosure," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 48(4), pages 906-926, December.
- Rey, Patrick & Verge, T., 2016. "Secret contracting in multilateral relations," TSE Working Papers 16-744, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jul 2017.
- Enrique Ide & Juan-Pablo Montero & Nicolás Figueroa, 2016. "Discounts as a Barrier to Entry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(7), pages 1849-1877, July.
- Ulsaker, Simen A., 2016. "Menu contracts and the division of profits in vertical relationships," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 72-74.
- Ulsaker, Simen A., 2016. "Interlocking relationships and quantity rationing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 47-49.
- Roberto Burguet & Jozsef Sakovics, 2016. "Bidding for input in oligopoly," ESE Discussion Papers 266, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-05-14 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2011-05-14 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:24176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.