Consumer Privacy and Serial Monopoly
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aea:aecrev:v:107:y:2017:i:8:p:2308-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Acquisti & Curtis Taylor & Liad Wagman, 2016. "The Economics of Privacy," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(2), pages 442-492, June.
- Øyvind Thomassen & Howard Smith & Stephan Seiler & Pasquale Schiraldi, 2017.
"Multi-category Competition and Market Power: A Model of Supermarket Pricing,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(8), pages 2308-2351, August.
- Thomassen, Øyvind & Smith, Howard & Seiler, Stephan & Schiraldi, Pasquale, 2017. "Multi-category competition and market power: a model of supermarket pricing," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69855, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- David Martimort & Lars Stole, 2002.
"The Revelation and Delegation Principles in Common Agency Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1659-1673, July.
- David Martimort & Lars Stole, 2001. "The Revelation and Delegation Principles in Common Agency Games," CESifo Working Paper Series 575, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2019-04-22 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2019-04-22 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2019-04-22 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1904.07644. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.