Report NEP-MIC-2019-04-22This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leal Vizcaíno René & Mekonnen Teddy, 2019. "Bayesian Comparative Statics," Working Papers 2019-03, Banco de México.
- Laura Doval & Vasiliki Skreta, 2019. "Optimal mechanism for the sale of a durable good," Papers 1904.07456, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2019.
- Daniel Bird & Alexander Frug, 2019. "Monotone contracts," Economics Working Papers 1647, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Aperjis, Christina & Kotowski, Maciej & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2019. "Efficient Division When Preferences are Private: Using the Expected Externality Mechanism," Working Paper Series rwp19-014, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Francesco Decarolis & Maris Goldmanis & Antonio Penta, 2019. "Marketing Agencies and Collusive Bidding in Online Ad Auctions," Working Papers 1088, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Francesc DilmÃ© & Fei Li, 2019. "Revenue Management without Commitment: Dynamic Pricing and Periodic Flash Sales," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_083, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Mehmet Ekmekci & Stephan Lauermann, 2019. "Informal Elections with Dispersed Information," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_080, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Agustín G. Bonifacio & Jordi Massó, 2019. "On strategy-proofness and semilattice single-peakedness," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 965.19, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ignacio Esponda & Demian Pouzo & Yuichi Yamamoto, 2019. "Asymptotic Behavior of Bayesian Learners with Misspecified Models," Papers 1904.08551, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2019.
- Mohamed Belhaj & Frédéric Deroïan, 2018. "Targeting the key player: An incentive-based approach," Post-Print hal-01981885, HAL.
- Nail Kashaev & Natalia Lazzati, 2019. "Peer Effects in Random Consideration Sets," Papers 1904.06742, arXiv.org.
- Johan Hombert & JÃ©rÃ´me Pouyet & Nicolas Schutz, 2019. "Anticompetitive Vertical Merger Waves," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_084, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Toomas Hinnosaar, 2019. "Price Setting on a Network," Papers 1904.06757, arXiv.org.
- Sebastiano Della Lena & Fabrizio Panebianco, 2019. "Cultural Transmission with Incomplete Information: Parental Perceived Efficacy and Group Misrepresentation," Working Papers 2019:11, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Henri Loubergé & Yannick Malevergne & Béatrice Rey, 2019. "New Results for Additive and Multiplicative Risk Apportionment," Working Papers 1915, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- V. Bhaskar & Nikita Roketskiy, 2019. "Consumer Privacy and Serial Monopoly," Papers 1904.07644, arXiv.org.