Is Latin America on the Right Track? An Analysis of Medium-Term Frameworks and the Budget Process
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gabriel Filc & Carlos Scartascini, 2010. "Is Latin America on the Right Track?: An Analysis of Medium-Term Frameworks and the Budget Process," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1503, Inter-American Development Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:idb:idbbks:6725 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Hallerberg & Carlos Scartascini, 2011.
"Economic Crisis and Fiscal Reforms in Latin America,"
Research Department Publications
4697, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Mark Hallerberg & Carlos Scartascini, 2011. "Economic Crisis and Fiscal Reforms in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3092, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:idb:brikps:40358 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Scartascini & Ernesto H. Stein & Emmanuel Abuelafia & Sergio Berensztein & Miguel Braun & Luciano Di Gresia & Lee J. Alston & Marcus André Melo & Bernardo Mueller & Carlos Pereira & Mauricio Cá, 2009. "Who Decides the Budget? A Political Economy Analysis of the Budget Process in Latin America," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 87294 edited by Mark Hallerberg & Carlos Scartascini & Ernesto H. Stein, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vlaicu, Razvan & Verhoeven, Marijn & Grigoli, Francesco & Mills, Zachary, 2014. "Multiyear budgets and fiscal performance: Panel data evidence," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 79-95.
- Grigoli, Francesco & Mills, Zachary & Verhoeven, Marijn & Vlaicu, Razvan, 2012. "MTEFs and fiscal performance: panel data evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6186, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsLatin America; Medium-Term Fiscal Frameworks; Medium-Term Expenditure Frameworks; Budget Process; Fiscal Outcomes; Fiscal Reforms;
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4659. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.