Budgeting for results in Latin America: Conditions for its deployment and development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Filc, Gabriel & Scartascini, Carlos, 2012. "El presupuesto por resultados en América Latina: un análisis de economía política de sus determinantes," Coediciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1459, March.
- repec:idb:idbbks:6725 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allen Schick, 2003. "The Performing State: Reflection on an Idea Whose Time Has Come but Whose Implementation Has Not," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 71-103.
- Mark Hallerberg & Carlos Scartascini, 2011.
"Economic Crisis and Fiscal Reforms in Latin America,"
Research Department Publications
4697, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Mark Hallerberg & Carlos Scartascini, 2011. "Economic Crisis and Fiscal Reforms in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3092, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Carlos Scartascini & Ernesto H. Stein & Emmanuel Abuelafia & Sergio Berensztein & Miguel Braun & Luciano Di Gresia & Lee J. Alston & Marcus André Melo & Bernardo Mueller & Carlos Pereira & Mauricio Cá, 2009. "Who Decides the Budget? A Political Economy Analysis of the Budget Process in Latin America," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 87294 edited by Mark Hallerberg & Carlos Scartascini & Ernesto H. Stein, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María Franco Chuaire & Carlos Scartascini & Mariano Tommasi, 2017.
"State capacity and the quality of policies. Revisiting the relationship between openness and government size,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 133-156, July.
- Mariano Tommasi & María Franco Chuaire & Carlos Scartascini, 2014. "State Capacity and the Quality of Policies. Revisiting the Relationship between Openness and Government Size," Working Papers 115, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Nov 2014.
- Maria Franco & Carlos Scartascini & Mariano Tommasi, 2014. "State Capacity and the Quality of Policies: Revisiting the Relationship between Openness and the Size of Government," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 86254, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .