Girls Just Want to Have Fun? Sexuality, Pregnancy, and Motherhood among Bolivian Teenagers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Felipe Barrera Osorio & Lucas Higuera Jaramillo, 2004. "Embarazo y fecundidad adolescente," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 002573, FEDESARROLLO.
- John J. Donohue III & Steven D. Levitt, 2001.
"The Impact of Legalized Abortion on Crime,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(2), pages 379-420.
- Donohue, John J. & Levitt, Steven D., 2000. "The Impact of Legalized Abortion on Crime," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt00p599hk, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- John Donohue & Steven Levitt, 2000. "The Impact of Legalized Abortion on Crime," NBER Working Papers 8004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. Haveman & B. Wolfe & K. Wilson & E. Peterson, "undated". "Do Teens Make Rational Choices? The Case of Teen Nonmarital Childbearing," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1137-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Barbara Wolfe & Robert Haveman & Karen Pence & Jonathan Schwabish, 2007. "Do youth nonmarital childbearing choices reflect income and relationship expectations?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(1), pages 73-100, February.
- Carmen Elisa Flórez & Elvia Vargas & Juanita Henao & Conztanza González, 2004. "Fecundidad Adolescente En Colombia: Incidencia, Tendencias Y Determinantes. Un Enfoque De Historia De Vida," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002718, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Verner, Dorte, 2006.
"School Drop-Out and Push-Out Factors in Brazil: The Role of Early Parenthood, Child Labor, and Poverty,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2515, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Verner, Dorte, 2007. "School drop-out and push-out factors in Brazil : the role of early parenthood, child labor, and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4178, The World Bank.
- Van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M. & Van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1981. "The demand for deductibles in private health insurance : A probit model with sample selection," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 229-252, November.
- R. Haveman & B. Wolfe & E. Peterson, "undated". "The Intergenerational Effects of Early Childbearing," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1071-95, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Adam Ashcraft & Kevin Lang, 2006. "The Consequences of Teenage Childbearing," NBER Working Papers 12485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .