Minimum Safety Standard, Consumers' Information, and Competition, The
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Bonroy & Christos Constantatos, 2015.
"On the Economics of Labels: How Their Introduction Affects the Functioning of Markets and the Welfare of All Participants,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 97(1), pages 239-259.
- Bonroy, O. & Constantatos, C., 2014. "On the economics of labels : how their introduction affects the functioning of markets and the welfare of all participants," Working Papers 2014-03, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Olivier Bonroy & Christos Constantatos, 2015. "On the economics of labels: how their introduction affects the functioning of markets and the welfare of all participants," Post-Print hal-01340827, HAL.
- Brishti Guha, 2017.
"Moral hazard, Bertrand competition and natural monopoly,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 153-171, June.
- Guha, Brishti, 2016. "Moral Hazard, Bertrand Competition, and Natural Monopoly," MPRA Paper 70966, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2008:i:2:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:regeco:v:53:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11149-017-9346-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Napel & Gunnar Oldehaver, 2011.
"A dynamic perspective on minimum quality standards under Cournot competition,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 29-49, February.
- Stefan Napel & Gunnar Oldehaver, 2009. "A Dynamic Perspective on Minimum Quality Standards under Cournot Competition," Working Papers 082, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Bonroy, Olivier & Lemarié, Stéphane, 2012.
"Downstream labeling and upstream price competition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 347-360.
- Bonroy, O. & Lemarié, S., 2010. "Downstream labeling and upstream price competition," Working Papers 201001, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- repec:kap:regeco:v:53:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11149-017-9347-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinformation; market structure; safety; standard.;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-06-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-06-11 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2007-06-11 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:07-wp441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.