Report NEP-MIC-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luís Cabral, 2007. "Dynamic Price Competition with Network Effects," Working Papers 22, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2007. "Bertrand-Edgeworth equilibrium with a large number of firms," MPRA Paper 3353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anam, Mahmudul & Basher, Syed A. & Chiang, Shin-Hwan, 2007. "Mixed Oligopoly under Demand Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 3451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3436 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christoph Engel, 2007. "Incentives for Process Innovation in a Collusive Duopoly," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_6, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Ramón Faulí-Oller & Marc Escrihuela, 2007. "Mergers In Asymmetric Stackelberg Markets," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Gerlach, Heiko, 2007. "Exclusionary contracts, entry, and communication," IESE Research Papers D/697, IESE Business School.
- William Milberg, 2007. "WP 2006-5 Pricing and Profits Under Globalized Competition: A Post Keynesian Perspective on U.S. Economic Hegemony," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2006-5, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- StÃ©phan Marette, 2007. "Minimum Safety Standard, Consumers' Information, and Competition, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-wp441, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marin, Dalia & Verdier, Thierry, 2007. "Competing in Organizations: Firm Heterogeneity and International Trade," Discussion Papers in Economics 1933, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard, "undated". "Directed Networks with Global Spillovers," Departmental Working Papers 2007-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Mohnen, Pierre & Bérubé, Charles, 2007. "Are Firms That Received R&D Subsidies More Innovative?," MERIT Working Papers 015, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).