Agriculture and rural development in Romania. The main modalities to attenuate the crisis effects and to resume economic growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Otiman, Paun Ion & Toderoiu, Filon & Florian, Violeta & Alexandri, Cecilia & Gavrilescu, Camelia & Ionel, Iuliana & Grodea, Mariana & Alboiu, Cornelia & Moldovan, Minodora & Gosa, Vasile & Nagy, Andre, 2010. "Agriculture And Rural Development In Romania – The Main Modalities To Attenuate The Crisis Effects And To Resume Economic Growth," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 7(2), pages 163-211.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:agr:journl:v:2(602):y:2015:i:2(602):p:123-138 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mirela Ionela ACELEANU & Anca Gabriela MOLĂNESCU & Liliana CRĂCIUN & Cristina VOICU, 2015. "The status of Romanian agriculture and some measures to take," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(603), S), pages 123-138, Summer.
More about this item
Keywordsagriculture and rural development; economic-financial crisis; recession; CAP; investments;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-11-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2010-11-20 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2010-11-20 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:wpsiea:101101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Mateescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .