Agriculture And Rural Development In Romania – The Main Modalities To Attenuate The Crisis Effects And To Resume Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- OTIMAN, Paun Ion & TODEROIU, Filon & FLORIAN, Violeta & ALEXANDRI, Cecilia & GAVRILESCU, Camelia & IONEL, Iuliana & GRODEA, Mariana & ALBOIU, Cornelia & MOLDOVAN, Minodora & GOSA, Vasile & NAGY, Andre, 2010. "Agriculture and rural development in Romania. The main modalities to attenuate the crisis effects and to resume economic growth," Working Papers of the Institute of Agricultural Economics 101101, Institute of Agricultural Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirela Ionela ACELEANU & Anca Gabriela MOLĂNESCU & Liliana CRĂCIUN & Cristina VOICU, 2015. "The status of Romanian agriculture and some measures to take," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(603), S), pages 123-138, Summer.
- repec:agr:journl:v:2(602):y:2015:i:2(602):p:123-138 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsagriculture and rural development; economic-financial crisis; recession; CAP; investments;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:7:y:2010:i:2:p:163-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.