The status of Romanian agriculture and some measures to take
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Otiman, Paun Ion & Toderoiu, Filon & Florian, Violeta & Alexandri, Cecilia & Gavrilescu, Camelia & Ionel, Iuliana & Grodea, Mariana & Alboiu, Cornelia & Moldovan, Minodora & Gosa, Vasile & Nagy, Andre, 2010.
"Agriculture And Rural Development In Romania – The Main Modalities To Attenuate The Crisis Effects And To Resume Economic Growth,"
Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 7(2), pages 163-211.
- OTIMAN, Paun Ion & TODEROIU, Filon & FLORIAN, Violeta & ALEXANDRI, Cecilia & GAVRILESCU, Camelia & IONEL, Iuliana & GRODEA, Mariana & ALBOIU, Cornelia & MOLDOVAN, Minodora & GOSA, Vasile & NAGY, Andre, 2010. "Agriculture and rural development in Romania. The main modalities to attenuate the crisis effects and to resume economic growth," Working Papers of the Institute of Agricultural Economics 101101, Institute of Agricultural Economics.
- Dalila Cervantes-Godoy & Joe Dewbre, 2010. "Economic Importance of Agriculture for Poverty Reduction," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 23, OECD Publishing.
- Daniela Livia TRAŞCĂ & Mirela Ionela ACELEANU & Daniela SAHLIAN, 2013. "Territorial efficiency of the cohesion policy in Romania," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(578)), pages 103-112, January.
- repec:agr:journl:v:1(578):y:2013:i:1(578):p:103-112 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Babucea Ana-Gabriela, 2017. "Measuring Territorial Disparities In Romania - A Cluster Analysis Based On The Economic Accounts For Agriculture," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 18-27, December.
More about this item
Keywordsagriculture; rural development; labor efficiency; Romania; strategy.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:agr:journl:v:xxii:y:2015:i:2(603):p:123-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marin Dinu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agerrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.