Monetary policy strategies, financial institutions and financial markets in the Middle East and North Africa: an overview
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cobham, David, 2010. "Monetary policy strategies, financial institutions and financial markets in the Middle East and North Africa: an overview," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-61, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
References listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "Financial Sector Development in the Middle East and North Africa," IMF Working Papers 04/201, International Monetary Fund.
- Eva Gutierrez, 2003. "Inflation Performance and Constitutional Central Bank Independence; Evidence From Latin America and the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 03/53, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-12-15 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-MAC-2012-12-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-12-15 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hwe:hwuedp:1207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Miller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dehwuuk.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.