Human Capital Formation on Skill-Specific Labor Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huggett, Mark & Kaplan, Greg, 2011.
"Human capital values and returns: Bounds implied by earnings and asset returns data,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 897-919, May.
- Mark Huggett, 2010. "Human Capital Values and Returns: Bounds Implied By Earnings and Asset Returns Data," 2010 Meeting Papers 564, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mark Huggett & Greg Kaplan, 2010. "Human capital values and returns: bounds implied by earnings and asset returns data," Staff Report 448, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mark Huggett and Greg Kaplan, 2010. "Human Capital Values and Returns:Bounds Implied By Earnings and Asset Returns Data," Working Papers gueconwpa~10-10-02, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsskill-specific unemployment; human capital investment; idiosyncratic shock; skill substitution; search and matching;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2011-02-26 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HRM-2011-02-26 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-02-26 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-02-26 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2011-011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .