Human Capital Formation on Skill-Specific Labor Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huggett, Mark & Kaplan, Greg, 2011.
"Human capital values and returns: Bounds implied by earnings and asset returns data,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 897-919, May.
- Mark Huggett, 2010. "Human Capital Values and Returns: Bounds Implied By Earnings and Asset Returns Data," 2010 Meeting Papers 564, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mark Huggett & Greg Kaplan, 2010. "Human capital values and returns: bounds implied by earnings and asset returns data," Staff Report 448, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mark Huggett and Greg Kaplan, 2010. "Human Capital Values and Returns:Bounds Implied By Earnings and Asset Returns Data," Working Papers gueconwpa~10-10-02, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsskill-specific unemployment; human capital investment; idiosyncratic shock; skill substitution; search and matching;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2011-02-26 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HRM-2011-02-26 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-02-26 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-02-26 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2011-011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.