Report NEP-HRM-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Runli Xie, 2011. "Human Capital Formation on Skill-Specific Labor Markets," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-011, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Mano, Yukichi & Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Human Capital Accumulation through Interaction between a Married Couple: Comparison between a Housewife and a Working Wife," MPRA Paper 28936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Klor, Esteban F. & Kube, Sebastian & Winter, Eyal & Zultan, Ro'i, 2011. "Can Higher Bonuses Lead to Less Effort? Incentive Reversal in Teams," IZA Discussion Papers 5501, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eva Gutierrez-i-Puigarnau & Jos N. van Ommeren, 2010. "Start Time and Worker Compensation: Implications for Staggered-Hours Programs," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-073/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bas ter Weel, 2011. "Does Manager Turnover Improve Firm Performance? Evidence from Dutch Soccer, 1986-2004," CPB Discussion Paper 166, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Daniël van Vuuren & Paul de Hek, 2010. "Are older workers overpaid? A literature review," CPB Discussion Paper 165, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jana Vyrastekova & Sander Onderstal & Pierre Koning, 2010. "Self-Selection and the Power of Incentive Schemes: An Experimental Study," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-074/1, Tinbergen Institute.