Localising temperature risk
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Brenda López Cabrera, 2012. "The Implied Market Price of Weather Risk," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 59-95, February.
More about this item
KeywordsWeather derivatives; localising temperature residuals; seasonality; local model selection;
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Other
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N53 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- Q59 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2011-001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.