Spatial Risk Premium on Weather Derivatives and Hedging Weather Exposure in Electricity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wolfgang Karl Hardle and Maria Osipenko, 2012. "Spatial Risk Premium on Weather Derivatives and Hedging Weather Exposure in Electricity," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
References listed on IDEAS
- FRED ESPEN BENTH & JŪRATĖ SALTYTĖ BENTH & STEEN KOEKEBAKKER, 2007. "Putting a Price on Temperature," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(4), pages 746-767.
- Donald H. Rosenthal & Howard K. Gruenspecht & Emily A. Moran, 1995. "Effects of Global Warming on Energy Use for Space Heating and Cooling in the United States," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 77-96.
- Akdeniz Duran, Esra & Härdle, Wolfgang Karl & Osipenko, Maria, 2012.
"Difference based ridge and Liu type estimators in semiparametric regression models,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 164-175.
- Esra Akdeniz Duran & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Maria Osipenko, 2011. "Difference based Ridge and Liu type Estimators in Semiparametric Regression Models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk premium; weather derivatives; Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process; functional principal components; geographically weighted regression;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-03-12 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-03-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2011-013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.