Dissolving a Common Value Partnership in a Repeated 'queto' Game
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mertens,Jean-FranÃ§ois & Sorin,Sylvain & Zamir,Shmuel, 2015.
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107662636, March.
- Kittsteiner, Thomas, 2003.
"Partnerships and double auctions with interdependent valuations,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 54-76, July.
- Kittsteiner, Thomas, 2000. "Partnerships and Double Auctions with Interdependent Valuations," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 01-15, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6017 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2001. "Quitting Games," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 26(2), pages 265-285, May.
- Geanakoplos, John, 1994. "Common knowledge," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 40, pages 1437-1496 Elsevier.
- Zvika Neeman, 1999. "Property Rights and Efficiency of Voluntary Bargaining under Asymmetric Information," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(3), pages 679-691.
- Benny Moldovanu, 2002. "How to Dissolve a Partnership," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 158(1), pages 1-66, March.
More about this item
Keywordsrepeated games; incomplete information; common value auctions; partnership dissolution;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:huj:dispap:dp318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Simkin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crihuil.html .