How to Dissolve a Partnership
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matt Van Essen, 2013. "An Equilibrium Analysis of Knaster’s Fair Division Procedure," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Daniel Ferreira & Emanuel Ornelas & John L. Turner, 2005. "Ownership Structure and the Market for Corporate Control," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2005-09, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Paul Pezanis-Christou & Werner GÃƒÂ¼th, 2018. "An indirect evolutionary justification of risk neutral bidding in fair division games," School of Economics Working Papers 2018-09, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Dávila, J. & Eeckhout, J., 2008.
"Competitive bargaining equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 269-294, March.
- Julio Dávila & Jan Eeckhout, 2004. "Competitive Bargaining Equilibrium," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-024, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- DAVILA, Julio & EECKHOUT, Jan, 2009. "Competitive bargaining equilibrium," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Julio Davila & Jan Eeckhout, 2004. "Competitive Bargaining Equilibria," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04067, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Julio Davila & Jan Eeckhout, 2008. "Competitive Bargaining Equilibrium," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00286022, HAL.
- Werner GÃƒÂ¼th & Paul Pezanis-Christou, 2017. "An evolutionary analysis of bidding behaviour in fair division games," School of Economics Working Papers 2017-12, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Ornelas, Emanuel & Turner, John L., 2007.
"Efficient dissolution of partnerships and the structure of control,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 187-199, July.
- John L. Turner & Emanuel Ornelas, 2004. "Efficient Dissolution of Partnerships and the Structure of Control," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 286, Econometric Society.
- Richard R. W. Brooks & Claudia M. Landeo & Kathryn E. Spier, 2010.
"Trigger happy or gun shy? Dissolving common-value partnerships with Texas shootouts,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 41(4), pages 649-673.
- Brooks, Richard & Landeo, Claudia & Spier, Kathryn, 2009. "Trigger Happy or Gun Shy? Dissolving Common-Value Partnerships with Texas Shootouts," Working Papers 2009-1, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jul 2013.
- Gärtner, Dennis L. & Schmutzler, Armin, 2009.
"Merger negotiations and ex-post regret,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 144(4), pages 1636-1664, July.
- Dennis Gaertner & Armin Schmutzler, 2006. "Merger Negotiations and Ex-Post Regret," SOI - Working Papers 0607, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Dec 2007.
- Gärtner, Dennis & Schmutzler, Armin, 2006. "Merger Negotiations and Ex-Post Regret," CEPR Discussion Papers 5911, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:90:y:2017:i:c:p:100-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Ferreira & Emanuel Ornelas & John L. Turner, 2015. "Unbundling Ownership and Control," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Van Essen, Matt & Wooders, John, 2016. "Dissolving a partnership dynamically," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 212-241.
- María-Angeles de Frutos & Thomas Kittsteiner, 2008.
"Efficient partnership dissolution under buy-sell clauses,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 39(1), pages 184-198.
- Kittsteiner, T. & De Frutos & M-A, 2004. "Efficient Partnership Dissolution under Buy/Sell Clauses," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 314, Econometric Society.
- Kittsteiner, Thomas & Frutos, María Ángeles de, 2006. "Efficient partnership dissolution under buy-sell clauses," UC3M Working papers. Economics we072816, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- M. Yenmez, 2015.
"Incentive compatible market design with applications,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 44(3), pages 543-569, August.
- M. Bumin Yenmez, 2009. "Incentive Compatible Market Design with Applications," GSIA Working Papers 2013-E21, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Haan, Marco A. & Heijnen, Pim & Schoonbeek, Lambert & Toolsema, Linda A., 2012. "Sound taxation? On the use of self-declared value," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 205-215.
- Bernhard Ganglmair, 2008. "Breakup of Repeat Transaction Contracts, Specific Investment, and Efficient Rent-Seeking," JEPS Working Papers 08-001, JEPS.
- John Turner, 2013. "Dissolving (in)effective partnerships," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 41(2), pages 321-335, July.
- Nicolò, Antonio & Velez, Rodrigo A., 2017. "Divide and compromise," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 100-110.
- Paul Schweinzer, 2003. "Dissolving a Common Value Partnership in a Repeated 'queto' Game," Discussion Paper Series dp318, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Li, Jianpei, 2009. "Partnership Dissolution and Proprietary Information," MPRA Paper 12505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(200203)158:1_66:htdap_2.0.tx_2-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohrsiebeck.com/jite .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.