Patents, Entrepreneurship and Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaiser, Ulrich, 2009. "Patents and profit rates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 79-80, August.
- Wagner, S. & Cockburn, I., 2010. "Patents and the survival of Internet-related IPOs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 214-228, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Helmers & Mark Rogers, 2010.
"The Impact of University Research on Corporate Patenting,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0054, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Helmers, Christian & Rogers, Mark, 2010. "The impact of university research on corporate patenting," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33549, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pilar Beneito & María Engracia Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2014.
"Patents, Competition, and Firms' Innovation Incentives,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 285-309, May.
- Pilar Beneito & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2012. "Patents, competition and firms’ innovation incentives," Working Papers 1211, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm growth; patents;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-01-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2010-01-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENT-2010-01-16 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2010-01-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-01-16 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-SBM-2010-01-16 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hst:ghsdps:gd09-095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.