Patents, Entrepreneurship and Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaiser, Ulrich, 2009. "Patents and profit rates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 79-80, August.
- Wagner, S. & Cockburn, I., 2010. "Patents and the survival of Internet-related IPOs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 214-228, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Helmers & Mark Rogers, 2010.
"The Impact of University Research on Corporate Patenting,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0054, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Helmers, Christian & Rogers, Mark, 2010. "The impact of university research on corporate patenting," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33549, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pilar Beneito & María Engracia Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2014.
"Patents, Competition, and Firms' Innovation Incentives,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 285-309, May.
- Pilar Beneito & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2012. "Patents, competition and firms’ innovation incentives," Working Papers 1211, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm growth; patents;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-01-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2010-01-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENT-2010-01-16 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2010-01-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-01-16 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-SBM-2010-01-16 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hst:ghsdps:gd09-095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .