Report NEP-CSE-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2009-12-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeroen de Jong & Willem Hulsink, 2010. "Patterns of innovatin networking in Dutch small firms," Scales Research Reports H201002, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2009-12-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chirco, Alessandra & Colombo, Caterina & Scrimitore, Marcella, 2009. "Competition and the Strategic Choice of Managerial Incentives: the Relative Performance Case," MPRA Paper 19540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Lesley Potters & Peter Voigt, 2009. "R&D-intensive SMEs in Europe: What do we know about them?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2009-15, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- Elena Verdolini & Marzio Galeotti, 2009. "At Home and Abroad: An Empirical Analysis of Innovation and Diffusion in Energy-Efficient Technologies," Working Papers 2009.123, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Makó, Csaba & Csizmadia, Péter & Illéssy, Miklós & Iwasaki, Ichiro & Szanyi, Miklós, 2009. "Organizational Innovation in the Manufacturing Sector and the Knowledge Intensive Business Services," CEI Research Paper Series 2009-01, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Escribano, Álvaro & Blazsek, Szabolcs, 2009. "Knowledge spillovers in U.S. patents: a dynamic patent intensity model with secret common innovation factors," UC3M Working papers. Economics we098951, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2010. "Firm Growth, Institutions and Structural Transformation," Working Paper Series 820, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Christian Helmers & Mark Rogers, 2009. "Patents, Entrepreneurship and Performance," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-095, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Siedschlag, Iulia & Zhang, Xiaoheng & Smith, Donal, 2009. "What Determines the Location Choice of Multinational Firms in the ICT Sector?," Papers WP336, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Tengstam, Sven, 2009. "What Explains the International Location of Industry? -The Case of Clothing," Working Papers in Economics 423, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- KONNO Tomohiko, 2010. "Knowledge Spillover on Complex Networks," Discussion papers 10002, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Böbel, Ingo & Martis, Amrita, 2009. "Value Creation in Health Care: The Case of the Princesse Grace Hospital (CHPG) Monaco," MPRA Paper 19689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jayati Ghosh & Peter Havlik & Marcos Poplawski Ribeiro & Waltraut Urban, 2009. "Models of BRICs' Economic Development and Challenges for EU Competitiveness," wiiw Research Reports 359, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Che, Natasha Xingyuan, 2009. "Sectoral Structural Change in a Knowledge Economy," MPRA Paper 19653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Che, Natasha Xingyuan, 2009. "Sectoral Structural Change in a Knowledge Economy," MPRA Paper 19839, University Library of Munich, Germany.