Organizational Innovation in the Manufacturing Sector and the Knowledge Intensive Business Services
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dobrai, Katalin & Farkas, Ferenc, 2009.
"Knowledge-intensive business services: a brief overview,"
Perspectives of Innovations, Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center (PRADEC), vol. 3, pages 1-3, December.
- Katalin Dobrai & Ferenc Farkas, 2009. "Knowledge-Intensive Business Services: A Brief Overview," Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center, vol. 3(3), pages 15-17.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & P�ter Csizmadia & Miklós Ill�ssy & Csaba Makó & Miklós Szanyi, 2012.
"The Nested Variable Model of FDI Spillover Effects: Estimation Using Hungarian Panel Data,"
International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 673-709, October.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Csizmadia, Péter & Illéssy, Miklós & Makó, Csaba & Szanyi, Miklós, 2011. "The Nested Variable Model of FDI Spillover Effects Estimation Using Hungarian Panel Data," Discussion Paper Series 521, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Miklos Szanyi & Ichiro Iwasaki & Peter Csizmadia & Miklos Illessy & Csaba Mako, 2009.
"The concentric-circle model of FDI spilklover effects estimation using Hungarian panel data,"
IWE Working Papers
191, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Csizmadia, Péter & Illéssy, Miklós & Makó, Csaba & Szanyi, Miklós, 2009. "The Concentric-Circle Model of FDI Spillover Effects: Estimation Using Hungarian Panel Data," Discussion Paper Series a521, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2010-01-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2010-01-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2010-01-16 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2010-01-16 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:ceirps:2009-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Reiko Suzuki The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Reiko Suzuki to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cehitjp.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.