Organizational Innovation in the Manufacturing Sector and the Knowledge Intensive Business Services
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katalin Dobrai & Ferenc Farkas, 2009. "Knowledge-Intensive Business Services: A Brief Overview," Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center, vol. 3(3), pages 15-17.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Péter Csizmadia & Miklós Illéssy & Csaba Makó & Miklós Szanyi, 2012.
"The Nested Variable Model of FDI Spillover Effects: Estimation Using Hungarian Panel Data,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 673-709, October.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Csizmadia, Péter & Illéssy, Miklós & Makó, Csaba & Szanyi, Miklós, 2011. "The Nested Variable Model of FDI Spillover Effects Estimation Using Hungarian Panel Data," Discussion Paper Series 521, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-01-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2010-01-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2010-01-16 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2010-01-16 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:ceirps:2009-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reiko Suzuki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .