Report NEP-KNM-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- KONNO Tomohiko, 2010. "Knowledge Spillover on Complex Networks," Discussion papers 10002, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Makó, Csaba & Csizmadia, Péter & Illéssy, Miklós & Iwasaki, Ichiro & Szanyi, Miklós, 2009. "Organizational Innovation in the Manufacturing Sector and the Knowledge Intensive Business Services," CEI Research Paper Series 2009-01, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Che, Natasha Xingyuan, 2009. "Sectoral Structural Change in a Knowledge Economy," MPRA Paper 19839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kiyoyasu Tanaka, 2009. "Re-estimating the Knowledge-Capital Model: Evidence from Japanese and US Multinational Enterprises," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-087, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Escribano, Álvaro & Blazsek, Szabolcs, 2009. "Knowledge spillovers in U.S. patents: a dynamic patent intensity model with secret common innovation factors," UC3M Working papers. Economics we098951, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec, 2009. "Knowledge, Capabilities and the Poverty Trap: The Complex Interplay Between Technological, Social and Geographical Factors," ICER Working Papers 24-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- David Popp, 2009. "Policies for the Development and Transfer of Eco-Innovations: Lessons from the Literature," OECD Environment Working Papers 10, OECD Publishing.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Lesley Potters & Peter Voigt, 2009. "R&D-intensive SMEs in Europe: What do we know about them?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2009-15, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Elena Verdolini & Marzio Galeotti, 2009. "At Home and Abroad: An Empirical Analysis of Innovation and Diffusion in Energy-Efficient Technologies," Working Papers 2009.123, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.