Report NEP-SBM-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fried, Harold O. & Tauer, Loren W., 2009. "Understanding the Entrepreneur: An Index of Entrepreneurial Success," Working Papers 55933, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2010. "Firm Growth, Institutions and Structural Transformation," Working Paper Series 820, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Christian Helmers & Mark Rogers, 2009. "Patents, Entrepreneurship and Performance," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-095, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Makó, Csaba & Csizmadia, Péter & Illéssy, Miklós & Iwasaki, Ichiro & Szanyi, Miklós, 2009. "Organizational Innovation in the Manufacturing Sector and the Knowledge Intensive Business Services," CEI Research Paper Series 2009-01, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Ortega-Argilés, Raquel & Potters, Lesley & Vivarelli, Marco & Voigt, Peter, 2009. "Corporate R&D and Firm Efficiency: Evidence from Europe’s Top R&D Investors," IZA Discussion Papers 4657, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Lesley Potters & Peter Voigt, 2009. "R&D-intensive SMEs in Europe: What do we know about them?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2009-15, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- André van Stel & David Storey & Chantal Hartog, 2010. "Institutions and Entrepreneurship: The Role of The Rule of Law," Scales Research Reports H201003, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Chia-Hui Huang & Chih-Hai Yang, 2009. "Tax Incentives and R&D Activity: Firm-Level Evidence from Taiwan," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-102, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2009-12-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elena Verdolini & Marzio Galeotti, 2009. "At Home and Abroad: An Empirical Analysis of Innovation and Diffusion in Energy-Efficient Technologies," Working Papers 2009.123, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Siedschlag, Iulia & Zhang, Xiaoheng & Smith, Donal, 2009. "What Determines the Location Choice of Multinational Firms in the ICT Sector?," Papers WP336, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Blazsek, Szabolcs & Escribano, Álvaro, 2009. "Knowledge spillovers in U.S. patents: a dynamic patent intensity model with secret common innovation factors," UC3M Working papers. Economics we098951, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2009_036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chin Hee Hahn & Chang Gyun Park, 2009. "Learning-by-exporting in Korean Manufacturing: A Plant-level Analysis," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-096, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Arthur Grimes & Cleo Ren & Philip Stevens, 2009. "The Need for Speed: Impacts of Internet Connectivity on Firm Productivity," Working Papers 09_15, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Jeroen de Jong & Willem Hulsink, 2010. "Patterns of innovatin networking in Dutch small firms," Scales Research Reports H201002, EIM Business and Policy Research.