Report NEP-ENT-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- André van Stel & David Storey & Chantal Hartog, 2010. "Institutions and Entrepreneurship: The Role of The Rule of Law," Scales Research Reports H201003, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2010. "Firm Growth, Institutions and Structural Transformation," Working Paper Series 820, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Christian Helmers & Mark Rogers, 2009. "Patents, Entrepreneurship and Performance," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-095, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Guido Buenstorf & Steven Klepper, 2009. "Submarket Dynamics and Innovation: The Case of the U.S. Tire Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-15, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Fried, Harold O. & Tauer, Loren W., 2009. "Understanding the Entrepreneur: An Index of Entrepreneurial Success," Working Papers 55933, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Lesley Potters & Peter Voigt, 2009. "R&D-intensive SMEs in Europe: What do we know about them?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2009-15, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jeroen de Jong & Willem Hulsink, 2010. "Patterns of innovatin networking in Dutch small firms," Scales Research Reports H201002, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:385 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bengtsson, Ola & Sensoy, Berk A., 2009. "Investor Abilities and Financial Contracting: Evidence from Venture Capital," Working Paper Series 2009-22, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Castelli, Annalisa & Dwyer, Gerald P. & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2009. "Bank relationships and firms' financial performance : the Italian experience," Research Discussion Papers 36/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Alper Duman, 2009. "Asset Inequality, Relative Efficieny of Formal Credit Markets and Choice of Organizational Form," Working Papers 0908, Izmir University of Economics.
- Bengtsson, Ola & Sensoy, Berk A., 2009. "Changing the Nexus: The Evolution and Renegotiation of Venture Capital Contracts," Working Paper Series 2009-19, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.