Promoting Clean Energy in the American Power Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Carolyn & Newell, Richard G., 2008.
"Environmental and technology policies for climate mitigation,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 142-162, March.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Newell, Richard, 2004. "Environmental and Technology Policies for Climate Mitigation," Discussion Papers dp-04-05, Resources For the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul, Anthony & Palmer, Karen & Woerman, Matt, 2013.
"Modeling a clean energy standard for electricity: Policy design implications for emissions, supply, prices, and regions,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 108-124.
- Paul, Anthony & Palmer, Karen & Woerman, Matt, 2011. "Modeling a Clean Energy Standard for Electricity: Policy Design Implications for Emissions, Supply, Prices, and Regions," Discussion Papers dp-11-35, Resources For the Future.
- Malen, Joel & Marcus, Alfred A., 2017. "Promoting clean energy technology entrepreneurship: The role of external context," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 7-15.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-05-29 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-05-29 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrv:hksfac:4901643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office for Scholarly Communication). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .