Governance Indicators Can Make Sense: Under-five Mortality Rates are an Example
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cynthia Buckley, 2003. "Children at Risk: Infant and Child Health in Central Asia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 523, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Tirole, Jean, 2001. "Corporate Governance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 1-35, January.
- Edward Anderson & Oliver Morrissey, 2006. "A statistical approach to identifying poorly performing countries," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 469-489.
- Rajkumar, Andrew Sunil & Swaroop, Vinaya, 2008. "Public spending and outcomes: Does governance matter?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 96-111, April.
- Fay, Marianne & Leipziger, Danny & Wodon, Quentin & Yepes, Tito, 2005. "Achieving child-health-related Millennium Development Goals: The role of infrastructure," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1267-1284, August.
- Laurence E. Lynn, Jr. & Carolyn J. Heinrich & Carolyn J. Hill, 1999. "Studying Governance and Public Management: Challenges and Prospects," Working Papers 9930, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Lant Pritchett & Lawrence H. Summers, 1996. "Wealthier is Healthier," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(4), pages 841-868.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Carolyn J. Hill & Laurence E. Lynn, 2004. "Governance and public management, an introduction," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 3-11.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrv:hksfac:4448994. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office for Scholarly Communication). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .