Children at Risk: Infant and Child Health in Central Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrews, Matthew R. & Hay, Roger & Myers, Jerrett, 2010. "Governance Indicators Can Make Sense: Under-five Mortality Rates are an Example," Scholarly Articles 4448994, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Olena Y. Nizalova & Maria Vyshnya, 2010.
"Evaluation of the impact of the Mother and Infant Health Project in Ukraine,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(S1), pages 107-125, September.
- Olena Nizalova & Maria Vyshnya, 2009. "Evaluation of the Impact of the Mother and Infant Health Project in Ukraine," Discussion Papers 18, Kyiv School of Economics, revised Nov 2009.
- Nizalova, Olena Y. & Vyshnya, Maria, 2009. "Evaluation of the Impact of the Mother and Infant Health Project in Ukraine," IZA Discussion Papers 4593, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matt Andrews & Roger Hay & Jerrett Myers, 2010. "Governance Indicators Can Make Sense: Under-five Mortality Rates are an Example," CID Working Papers 207, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
More about this item
KeywordsChild Health; Central Asia; Transitionary Economies; Anemia; Stunting; Maternal Health;
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- N3 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2003-11-23 (Education)
- NEP-TRA-2003-11-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2003-523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .