Report NEP-EDU-2003-11-23This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:369 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- K.P. Kannan, 2002. "The welfare fund model of social security for informal sector workers: The Kerala experience," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 332, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Ian Irvine & Kuan Xu, 2002. "Crime, Punishment and Poverty in the United States," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive uspov, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- K. Pushpangadan, 2002. "Social returns from drinking water, sanitation and hygiene education: A case study of two coastal villages in Kerala," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 333, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Cynthia Buckley, 2003. "Children at Risk: Infant and Child Health in Central Asia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 523, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.