Compensatory Transfers in Two-Player Decision Problems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jerry Green, 2005. "Compensatory transfers in two-player decision problems," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 33(2), pages 159-180, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomson,William & Lensberg,Terje, 2006.
"Axiomatic Theory of Bargaining with a Variable Number of Agents,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521027038, May.
- Thomson,William & Lensberg,Terje, 1989. "Axiomatic Theory of Bargaining with a Variable Number of Agents," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521343831, March.
- Hervé Moulin, 1987. "The Pure Compensation Problem: Egalitarianism Versus Laissez-Fairism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(4), pages 769-783.
- Moulin, Herve, 1985.
"Egalitarianism and Utilitarianism in Quasi-linear Bargaining,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(1), pages 49-67, January.
- Moulin Herve, 1984. "Egalitarianisme and utilitarianism in quasi-linear bargaining," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8417, CEPREMAP.
- Moulin, Herve, 1985. "The separability axiom and equal-sharing methods," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 120-148, June.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Thomson, A., 1989. "The Consistency Principle," RCER Working Papers 192, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Thomson, William, 1983. "Problems of fair division and the Egalitarian solution," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 211-226, December.
- Elster, Jon, 1991. "Local justice : How institutions allocate scarce goods and necessary burdens," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 273-291, April.
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1977. "The ratio equilibrium and a voting game in a public goods economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 123-136, December.
- E. Loehman & A. Whinston, 1974. "An Axiomatic Approach to Cost Allocation for Public Investment," Public Finance Review, , vol. 2(2), pages 236-250, April.
- Moulin, Herve, 1989. "Monotonic surplus sharing: Characterization results," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 250-274, September.
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August.
- Tadenuma, Koichi & Thomson, William, 1993. "The fair allocation of an indivisible good when monetary compensations are possible," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 117-132, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy & Bejan, Camelia, 2011.
"No profitable decompositions in quasi-linear allocation problems,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(5), pages 1995-2012, September.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Camelia Bejan, 2009. "No Profitable Decomposition in Quasi-Linear Allocation Problems," Working Papers 2009-6, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:ijethy:v:13:y:2017:i:4:p:355-368 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuan Ju, 2013. "Efficiency and compromise: a bid-offer–counteroffer mechanism with two players," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 42(2), pages 501-520, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrv:faseco:3204680. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office for Scholarly Communication). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deharus.html .