Local justice : How institutions allocate scarce goods and necessary burdens
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus Eliason & Donald Storrie, 2003.
"The Echo of Job Displacement,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
2003-618, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Eliason, Marcus & Storrie, Donald, 2004. "The echo of job displacement," ISER Working Paper Series 2004-20, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Eliason, Marcus & Storrie, Donald, 2004. "The Echo of Job Displacement," Working Papers in Economics 135, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Jerry Green, 2005.
"Compensatory transfers in two-player decision problems,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 33(2), pages 159-180, June.
- Green, Jerry, 2005. "Compensatory Transfers in Two-Player Decision Problems," Scholarly Articles 3204680, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Huffman, Sonya Kostova, 1999. "Changes of household consumption behavior during the transition from centrally-planned to market-oriented economy," ISU General Staff Papers 1999010108000013568, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pies, Ingo, 2007. "Theoretische Grundlagen demokratischer Wirtschafts- und Gesellschaftspolitik - Der Beitrag Jon Elsters," Discussion Papers 2007-17, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- Lars Lindblom, 2011. "The Structure of a Rawlsian Theory of Just Work," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(4), pages 577-599, July.
- Ken Binmore, 2006. "The Origins of Fair Play," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-14, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Ken Binmore, 1996. "Evolution of Fairness Norms," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 23, pages 151-173.
- Romina Boarini & Jean-François Laslier & Stéphane Robin, 2009.
"Interpersonal comparisons of utility in bargaining: evidence from a transcontinental ultimatum game,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 67(4), pages 341-373, October.
- Romina Boarini & Jean-François Laslier & Stéphane Robin, 2004. "Interpersonal comparisons of utility in bargaining : Evidence from a transcontinental Ultimatum Game," Working Papers hal-00242919, HAL.
- Romina Boarini & Jean-François Laslier & Stéphane Robin, 2009. "Interpersonal Comparisons of Utility in Bargaining : Evidence from a Transcontinental Ultimatum Game," Post-Print halshs-00435110, HAL.
- Romina Boarini & Jean-François Laslier & Stéphane Robin, 2009. "Interpersonal comparisons of utility in bargaining: evidence from a transcontinental ultimatum game," Post-Print halshs-00451566, HAL.
- Romina Boarini & Jean-François Laslier & Stéphane Robin, 2006. "Interpersonal Comparisons of Utility in Bargaining: Evidence from a Transcontinental Ultimatum Game," Working Papers halshs-00104668, HAL.
- Susan Cleary & Gavin Mooney & Di McIntyre, 2010. "Equity and efficiency in HIV-treatment in South Africa: the contribution of mathematical programming to priority setting," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(10), pages 1166-1180.
- repec:iab:iabzaf:v:37:i:2:p:127-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bringedal, Berit, 1992. "Distribution Principles in Health Care," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt3vw1z4g8, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Michael McNamee & Scott Fleming, 2007. "Ethics Audits and Corporate Governance: The Case of Public Sector Sports Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 425-437, July.
- Joyeeta Gupta & Louis Lebel, 2010. "Access and allocation in earth system governance: water and climate change compared," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 377-395, December.
- Louise K. Comfort & Laurence E. Lynn, 1999. "Taking complexity seriously: Policy analysis, triangulation, and sustainable development," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 181-184.
- André Schmelzer, 2016. "Single versus Multiple Randomization in Matching Mechanisms," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2016_08, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Mar 2017.
- Howard Kunreuther & Doug Easterling, 1996. "The role of compensation in siting hazardous facilities," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 601-622.
- Taylor, Grant A. & Tsui, Kevin K. K. & Zhu, Lijing, 2003. "Lottery or waiting-line auction?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(5-6), pages 1313-1334, May.
- Pies, Ingo & Viebranz, Jörg, 2007. "Jon Elster und das Problem lokaler Gerechtigkeit," Discussion Papers 2007-18, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- Pfeifer, Christian, 2005. "Fairness and the labour market; A theoretical and empirical analysis of layoffs in Germany," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-328, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Allen Kaufman & Ernie Englander, 2011. "Behavioral Economics, Federalism, and the Triumph of Stakeholder Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 421-438, September.
- Olivier Godard, 2011. "Climate justice, between global and international justice -Insights from justification theory," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/56, European University Institute.
- Neelke Doorn, 2010. "Applying Rawlsian Approaches to Resolve Ethical Issues: Inventory and Setting of a Research Agenda," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 127-143, January.
- Nathan Berg & Gerd Gigerenzer, 2007. "Psychology Implies Paternalism? Bounded Rationality may Reduce the Rationale to Regulate Risk-Taking," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 28(2), pages 337-359, February.
- Neuteleers, Stijn & Mulder, Machiel & Hindriks, Frank, 2017. "Assessing fairness of dynamic grid tariffs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 111-120.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:35:y:1991:i:2-3:p:273-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.