Management School Liverpool, United Kingdom
University of Liverpool
: 0151 795 3108
0151 795 3004
Chatham Street, Liverpool, L69 7ZH
RePEc:edi:mslivuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Jon Elster, 1998. "Emotions and Economic Theory," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 47-74, March.
- Elster, Jon, 1996. "Rationality and the Emotions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(438), pages 1386-1397, September.
- Elster, Jon, 1991. "Local justice : How institutions allocate scarce goods and necessary burdens," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 273-291, April.
- Elster, Jon, 1989. "Social Norms and Economic Theory," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 99-117, Fall.
- Elster, Jon, 1985. "Choice and consequence. Perspectives of an Errant Economist : Thomas C. Schelling, (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1984) 363 pp., $20.00," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 89-92, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors, Discounted by Citation Age
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors and Simple Impact Factors
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors and Simple Impact Factors, Discounted by Citation Age
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors and Recursive Impact Factors
- Euclidian citation score
- Breadth of citations across fields
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jon Elster should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.