Reforming the German Public Pension System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Axel Boersch-Supan & Christina B. Wilke, 2004. "The German Public Pension System: How it Was, How it Will Be," NBER Working Papers 10525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borsch-Supan, Axel & Schnabel, Reinhold, 1998. "Social Security and Declining Labor-Force Participation in Germany," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 173-178, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- von Gaudecker, Hans-Martin & Scholz, Rembrandt, 2006.
"Lifetime Earnings and Life Expectancy,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
07-05, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Gaudecker, Hans-Martin von & Scholz, Rembrandt D., 2006. "Lifetime earnings and life expectancy," Papers 07-05, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Hans-Martin von Gaudecker & Rembrandt D. Scholz, 2006. "Lifetime Earnings and Life Expectancy," MEA discussion paper series 06102, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Hans-Martin von Gaudecker & Rembrandt D. Scholz, 2006. "Lifetime earnings and life expectancy," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2006-008, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Dickson, Matt & Postel-Vinay, Fabien & Turon, Hélène, 2014.
"The lifetime earnings premium in the public sector: The view from Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 141-161.
- Matt Dickson & Fabien Postel-Vinay & Hélène Turon, 2014. "The Lifetime Earnings Premium in the Public Sector: The View from Europe," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1frfnu9k092, Sciences Po.
- Dickson, Matt & Postel-Vinay, Fabien & Turon, Hélène, 2014. "The Lifetime Earnings Premium in the Public Sector: The View from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 8159, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:piedp1:226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cihitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.