Assessing Inequalities in Thai Education
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:col:000174:015711 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lde:journl:y:2017:i:87:p:165-190 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInequality in education; the Gini coefficient; Years of schooling; Thai education;
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-04-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2013-04-20 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2013-04-20 (Education)
- NEP-SEA-2013-04-20 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hir:idecdp:3-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keisuke Kawata). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gshirjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .