Do Living Labs Live in Russia?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2000. "The dynamics of innovation: from National Systems and "Mode 2" to a Triple Helix of university-industry-government relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 109-123, February.
- Boisot, Max H. & MacMillan, Ian C. & Han, Kyeong Seok, 2007. "Explorations in Information Space: Knowledge, Agents, and Organization," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199250875.
- Konstantin Fursov & Thomas Wolfgang Thurner, 2017. "Make it work!—a study of user innovation in Russia," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 392-402.
- W. H. Voorberg & V. J. J. M. Bekkers & L. G. Tummers, 2015. "A Systematic Review of Co-Creation and Co-Production: Embarking on the social innovation journey," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(9), pages 1333-1357, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Benoît Desmarchelier & Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2018.
"Public Service Innovation Networks (PSINs): Collaborating for Innovation and Value Creation,"
- Benoît Desmarchelier & Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2019. "Public Service Innovation Networks (PSINs): Collaborating for Innovation and Value Creation," Working Papers halshs-02445373, HAL.
- Jingrui Ju & Luning Liu & Yuqiang Feng, 2019. "Design of an O2O Citizen Participation Ecosystem for Sustainable Governance," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 605-620, June.
- Anja Schoen & Dominik Heinisch & Guido Buenstorf, 2014. "Playing the ‘Name Game’ to identify academic patents in Germany," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 101(1), pages 527-545, October.
- Yoon, Junghyun & Lee, Hee Yong & Dinwoodie, John, 2015. "Competitiveness of container terminal operating companies in South Korea and the industry–university–government network," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1-14.
- Zuti, Bence, 2014. "Modern-day Universities and Regional Development," EconStor Conference Papers 156721, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Xia Gao & Xi Guo & Jiancheng Guan, 2014. "An analysis of the patenting activities and collaboration among industry-university-research institutes in the Chinese ICT sector," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 98(1), pages 247-263, January.
- Mario Coccia, 2003. "Scale Of Technology Magnitude For Measuring The Spatial Attract Of Technology Transfer," CERIS Working Paper 200304, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Edurne Magro Montero & Mari Jose Aranguren & Mikel Navarro, 2011. "Smart Specialisation Strategies: The Case of the Basque Country," Working Papers 2011R07, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Kwon, Seokbeom & Motohashi, Kazuyuki, 2017. "How institutional arrangements in the National Innovation System affect industrial competitiveness: A study of Japan and the U.S. with multiagent simulation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 221-235.
- Ben Zhang & Xiaohong Wang, 2017. "Empirical study on influence of university-industry collaboration on research performance and moderating effect of social capital: evidence from engineering academics in China," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 113(1), pages 257-277, October.
- Gary H. Jefferson & Renai Jiang & Lintong Li & Sam Zucker, 2017. "The role of research and ownership collaboration in generating patent quality: China-U.S comparisons," Working Papers 117, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Agnieszka Kuś & Dorota Grego-Planer, 2021. "A Model of Innovation Activity in Small Enterprises in the Context of Selected Financial Factors: The Example of the Renewable Energy Sector," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(10), pages 1-17, May.
- Diego Damásio Lima & Daniel Pacheco Lacerda & Miguel Afonso Sellitto, 2017. "Systemic Analysis of the Brazilian Production Chain of Semiconductors: Graphic Representation and Leverage Points," Systemic Practice and Action Research, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 295-316, June.
- Paula C. Isiordia-Lachica & Alejandro Valenzuela & Ricardo A. Rodríguez-Carvajal & Jesús Hernández-Ruiz & Jorge Alberto Romero-Hidalgo, 2020. "Identification and Analysis of Technology and Knowledge Transfer Experiences for the Agro-Food Sector in Mexico," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-16, July.
- Reis, Anabela & Heitor, Manuel & Amaral, Miguel & Mendonça, Joana, 2016. "Revisiting industrial policy: Lessons learned from the establishment of an automotive OEM in Portugal," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 195-205.
- Roberto Iorio & Sandrine Labory & Francesco Rentocchini, 2014. "Academics’ Motivations and Depth and Breadth of Knowledge Transfer Activities," Working Papers 1401, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Filippova, Irina & Unknown, Unknown, 2013.
"Кластерные Стратегии И Кластерные Инициативы: Перспективы И Факторы Эффективной Кластеризации [Cluster strategy and cluster initiatives: prospects and factors of effective clustering],"
49949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filippova, Irina & Mindlin, Yuri, 2013. "Кластерные Стратегии И Кластерные Инициативы: Перспективы И Факторы Эффективной Кластеризации [Cluster strategy and cluster initiatives: prospects and factors of effective clustering]," MPRA Paper 52765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Su, Hsin-Ning & Moaniba, Igam M., 2017. "Investigating the dynamics of interdisciplinary evolution in technology developments," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 12-23.
- Petersen, Alexander M. & Rotolo, Daniele & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2016.
"A triple helix model of medical innovation: Supply, demand, and technological capabilities in terms of Medical Subject Headings,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 666-681.
- Alexander Petersen & Daniele Rotolo & Loet Leydesdor, 2016. "A Triple Helix Model of Medical Innovation: Supply, Demand, and Technological Capabilities in terms of Medical Subject Headings," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-01, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Petteri Repo & Kaisa Matschoss, 2019. "Social Innovation for Sustainability Challenges," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-12, December.
More about this item
Keywordsliving laboratory; innovation infrastructure; cluster; user’s innovations; Business Model Canvas;
All these keywords.
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2018-07-09 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-KNM-2018-07-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TRA-2018-07-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:81sti2018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Shamil Abdulaev or Shamil Abdulaev (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.