Mobile Banking Adoption in Russia: What Incentives Matter?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tatiana Mosteanu & Meral Ibraim, 2007. "Structural Instruments – the New Challenge for Romania. Investment Fields and the Beneficiaries for the Operational Programs 2007-2013," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 5(5(510)), pages 35-40, May.
- José Abad & Axel Löffler & Gunther Schnabl & Holger Zemanek, 2013. "Fiscal divergence, current account divergence and TARGET2 imbalances in the EMU," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 48(1), pages 51-58, January.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Taupo, Tauisi, 2017. "Sustainable financing for climate and disaster resilience in Atoll Islands: Evidence from Tuvalu and Kiribati," Working Paper Series 6633, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Véronique Pauwels-Delassus & Aurélie Leclercq Vandelannoitte & Raluca Mogos Descotes, 2014. "La résistance au changement de nom de marque : ses antécédents et ses conséquences sur le capital de marque," Post-Print hal-01369853, HAL.
- Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Reynolds, L & Larbi, A & Smith, J W, 1997. "Nutritional And Economic Benefits Of Leucaena And Gliricidia As Feed Supplements For Small Ruminants In Humid West Africa," Research Reports 183009, International Livestock Research Institute.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:26:y:2009:i:4:p:332-344 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsremote banking services; innovations; mobile banking; PLS-SEM; acceptance of technology; user adoption and behavioural intention; perceived usefulness.;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:48sti2015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Shamil Abdulaev). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.