Fiscal divergence, current account divergence and TARGET2 imbalances in the EMU
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2017. "The Failure of ECB Monetary Policy from a Mises-Hayek Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 6388, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schnabl, Gunther, 2017. "Monetary policy and wandering overinvestment cycles in East Asia and Europe," Working Papers 148, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Unger, Robert, 2017.
"Asymmetric credit growth and current account imbalances in the euro area,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 73(PB), pages 435-451.
- Unger, Robert, 2015. "Asymmetric credit growth and current account imbalances in the euro area," Discussion Papers 36/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Robert Unger, 2016. "Asymmetric Credit Growth and Current Account Imbalances in the Euro Area," FIW Working Paper series 166, FIW.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:15:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10368-017-0402-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:39-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raphael Fischer & Gunther Schnabl, 2018.
"Regional heterogeneity, the rise of public debt and monetary policy in post-bubble Japan: lessons for the EMU,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 405-428, April.
- Raphael Fischer & Gunther Schnabl, 2016. "Regional Heterogeneity, the Rise of Public Debt and Monetary Policy in Post-Bubble Japan: Lessons for the EMU," CESifo Working Paper Series 5908, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:rfe:zbefri:v:36:y:2018:i:1:p:309-336 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:asiaeu:v:15:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10308-017-0490-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pablo Duarte & Gunther Schnabl, 2015.
"Macroeconomic Policy Making, Exchange Rate Adjustment and Current Account Imbalances in Emerging Markets,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 531-544, August.
- Pablo Duarte & Gunther Schnabl, 2014. "Macroeconomic Policy Making, Exchange Rate Adjustment and Current Account Imbalances in Emerging Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 5064, CESifo Group Munich.
- Veronika Belousova & Nikolay Chichkanov, 2015. "Mobile Banking Adoption in Russia: What Incentives Matter?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 48/STI/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Hoffmann, Andreas & Schnabl, Gunther, 2016. "Monetary policies of industrial countries, emerging market credit cycles and feedback effects," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 855-873.
- repec:seb:journl:v:15:y:2017:i:2:p:147-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gunther Schnabl, 2015. "Monetary Policy and Structural Decline: Lessons from Japan for the European Crisis," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 14(1), pages 124-150, Winter/Sp.
- Boumparis, Periklis & Milas, Costas & Panagiotidis, Theodore, 2017.
"Economic policy uncertainty and sovereign credit rating decisions: Panel quantile evidence for the Eurozone,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 39-71.
- Periklis Boumparis & Costas Milas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2017. "Economic Policy Uncertainty and Sovereign Credit Rating Decisions: Panel Quantile Evidence for the Eurozone," Working Paper series 17-21, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intere:v:48:y:2013:i:1:p:51-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.