Money Versus the Soul: Neoliberal Economics in the Education Modernisation Reform of Post-Soviet Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beckert, Jens, 2007. "The social order of markets," MPIfG Discussion Paper 07/15, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
More about this item
KeywordsRussian education reform post-Soviet education; neoliberalism; education commercialisation;
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2017-01-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HPE-2017-01-22 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2017-01-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:39edu2016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .